T I 1 K A R S A
Please click one of the letters above

Monday, January 7, 2013

The story of the Prophet Muhammad Patience

Patience Prophet facing blind Jewish beggar

When I read this story and comparing myself and circumstances Muslims now, I guess, kind of heaven and earth, we instill morals and morals Majesty demonstrated that our charity and follow ..
When will we be able to make the character seem Majesty as 'guide line' we live our lives?

In the corner there is a market of Medina blind Jewish beggar every
day is always said to everyone who approached him, O my brother, do not approach Muhammad, he was crazy, he is a liar,
she was a witch, if you approach it then you will influence.

However, every morning the Prophet Muhammad came to bring food, and without utter a word the Prophet Muhammad had brought food to feed the beggar beggar while not knowing that it was the Prophet Muhammad feeding. Rasulullah SAW did this every day until well into the king's death.

After the death of Prophet Muhammad, there is no one who carries
food every morning to the blind Jewish beggar. One day the Prophet Muhammad's closest friend Abu Bakr RA visited the house of his son Aisha RA is none other than the Prophet Muhammad, and his wife asked his son, "O my son, is there a habit
I have not done my beloved? '

Aisha RA said, "O father, you are an expert sunnah and
almost no one else habit did not father except one "

"Is That?", Asked Abu Bakr RA.

"Every morning the Prophet Muhammad always go to hujung market by bringing food to a blind Jewish beggar is there," said Aisha RA.

Then the next day Abu Bakr RA went to the market with food to give to beggars. Abu Bakr RA had come to the beggar and gave him food.
When Abu Bakr RA began to feed, sipengemis angrily rebuke: "Who are you?"

Abu Bakr RA said, "I am an ordinary guy (come to you)."

"No! Thou not an ordinary came to me," said the
blind beggar.

"When he came to me, not hard and not holding hands
difficulty chewing mouth. People who came were always fed me, but first dihaluskannya food,
after that he gave me, "continued the beggar words.

Abu Bakr RA could not hold back her tears, she cried and said:
the beggar, "I am not the one who used to come to you. I was one of his best friend, a noble person has passed away. He is the Prophet Muhammad". Abu Bakr tears can no longer withhold from dripping

Immediately beggar cried hearing the explanation of Abu Bakr
RA, and then said, "Is that true? Along I always insulted, slandered, he never scolded me at all,
He came to bring food every morning, he was so noble .... "

The blind Jewish beggar before finally bersyahadat Abu Bakr RA moment and from that day became a Muslim.

Well, my brother, can we emulate the glory of the morality of the Prophet
SAW? Or is there at least an intention to imitate him?

Today .. everywhere we no longer practice the attitude of patience and forgiveness. we easily bouncy, angry and punish. Also no longer say one bebanan to us, let alone another to hate and despise Anybody who does not 'sebulu' with us ...

Even if we can not imitate him one hundred peratus, how
The good we seek to emulate little by little, we start from what we can do. The most difficult .. patient and forgiving ..
but the easiest .. mirror self .. versus who I was elected king .. as a lover of God .. noble-noble human being .. no standard appeal to His Majesty Anybody else in this world ....

He is ahsanul morality, noble-noble morality.

Ya Allah .. kerana forgive us still fail to follow the sunnah Mu ..

2. Patience Prophet Angry Time



When the Prophet was sitting in the middle of his companions, one a rabbi named Zaid bin Sa'nah entry through the ranks of worshipers around it, as he grabbed the cloth and the Prophet rebuked harshly. He said, "O Muhammad! Pay your debts. You descendants of Hashim usual slow down settlement. "
At that time the Prophet did have a debt to the Jews, but not yet due. Umar who saw the incident on his feet and drew his sword, as he pleaded iin. He said, "O Messenger of Allah, let me decapitate these bastards!"
But the Messenger of Allah said, "O Umar, I was not told to preach that way. Between me and he is in need of your wisdom. Tell her to collect politely and remind me to pay it off so well. "
Hear the word of the Prophet, the Jews said, "By that sent you with the truth. Actually I did not come to collect the debt, but I've come to test akhlakmu. I know, debt repayment date not yet time. However, I have read your character properties in the Torah, and it proved all but one trait that I have not tested, that is acting on time kebijakkanmu angry. It turns out that careless stupid even though you can handle it wisely. That's what I see today. So my suppressed Islamic accept it, O Messenger of Allah,
"Asyhadu illallah wa alaa ilada Annaka ya Muhammad Rasulullah"
"I bear witness there is no god but Allah and that you are the Messenger of Allah."

How to be patient with letting people angry without meladeninya Messenger is an effective propaganda that often he did. Patience he even got sympathy from a Jew with his own conscience that would embrace Islam.

3. Patience Prophet Muhammad When spat

Not just once insulted the Prophet. There's even an old woman who dared to revile the Prophet. Whenever the Prophet passed front of his house, the woman was then also spit saliva, "huh, huh, huh." Event occurs repeatedly, almost every day.
Once, when the Prophet passed in front of his house, the woman was no longer spit. In fact, his nose just did not look well. The Prophet was a "miss" would spit her earlier. Out of curiosity, the Prophet then ask someone, "O So and so, you know, where the lady owner of this house, that every time I pass always spitting?"
People who are asked to wonder, why the Prophet actually asked, curious, and not otherwise feel joy. However, So and so did not take care, therefore he immediately answered the question of the Prophet, "Do you not know, O Muhammad, that the woman who used melidahimu been sick a few days?" Hear the Prophet's reply was nodding, and then continue the journey to worship in front of the Kaaba, bermunajat to God the Giver Rahmah.
Upon returning from worship, the Prophet stopped by to visit her peludah. When he found out, that the Prophet, people who spit at him every day, just to see her, she was crying inside. "Duhai how noble the human mind. Although every day I spit, instead he was the first to visit here. "With emotion Shedding tears of happiness, the woman asked," O Muhammad, why do you see me, but every day I meludahimu? "
The Prophet replied, "I'm sure, you spat because you do not know about righteousness. If you know it, I'm sure you will not do it anymore. "
Hear the wise sayings of Allah's messenger amnusia, the woman crying inside. His chest, his throat felt choked. Then, after breathing finally set loose she could talk, "O Muhammad began the moment I testify to follow your religion." Then the woman pledged two sentences creed.

4. Patience Prophet Facing His People

Narrated by a man named Tsamamah Arabs from tribes Itsal bin al-Yamamah, go to Madinah Al-Munawarah in order to kill the Prophet. With strong determination and zeal he went to the assembly of the Prophet.
Umar bin Khatthab already kissed him malice arrival. So he went over and immediately investigate, "What is the purpose coming to Medina? Are not you a polytheist? "
The man openly said, "I came to this country just to kill Muhammad!"
Umar heard the infamous words fast and agile sword disarm immediately, at once to subdue him. Then the man was tied at one pole mosque.
Umar bin Khatthab immediately went to report the incident kapada Messenger. But the Prophet who was sent as a mercy for all creatures do not respond positively to his friend works. Prophet quickly out of his house to meet people who want to kill him. Upon arriving at the assembly, observe the Prophet's face it people who want to kill him, while Umar hardly wait for orders separately decapitated man was evil.
After observing her closely denagn, the Prophet then turned to his companions and asked, "Do any of you who have fed?"
Umar paused to hear the question. He who had been ordered to kill him instead menuggu asked about the feeding of the people. Umar swakan premises could not believe what he heard, he asked, "O Messenger of Allah what is food? What food would she eat? This man came here as a murderer, instead of coming to Islam! "But the Prophet did not bother uacpan Umar, he even ordered," Bring me a glass of milk out of my house, open the rope the man! "
Umar bin Khatthab absurdly angry with the polytheists it. After he was given to drink, the Prophet ordered him politely, "Say no god addition to God. The polytheists said, "I will not say it." Prophet said, "Say, 'I testify there is no god but Allah, and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God'." But the person could be said with a loud, "I will not say ! "
Prophet then decided to release it, and idolaters rose up and went as if to return to his country. But how far she has not stepped out of the mosque, he returned again to the Prophet as he said, "O Messenger of Allah, I testify, 'There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah'."
He asked him, "Why do not you say it when I commanded you?"
The man replied, "I do not want to say when you empty yet because I'm afraid there are people who think I converted to Islam for fear you. However, after I was released, I converted to Islam simply because the hope the pleasure of Allah the Lord of the worlds. "
On one occasion, Tsamamah bin Itsal said, "When I entered the city of Medina, no one was the most I hate more than Muhammad. But after I excused this town, no one on this earth that I love more than the Prophet Muhammad. "
5. Patience Prophet Threats Facing The Quraysh

After desperate for blocking the prophet Muhammad with violence did not deter the Prophet and his followers, Abu Jahl then went to Abu Talib, the Prophet's uncle and protector. Abu Jahl asked to be delivered to Muhammad that he would give him anything he desired Muhammad; girls are the most beautiful, abundant wealth, or honor under the leadership of the Arabs. Abu Talib Abu Jahl immediately made the offer and the tribe of Quraish was the Prophet.
With tough Prophet said, "By Allah, O my uncle. If the sun placed my right hand and my left hand in, so I thwart the struggle to uphold the truth, I would not subside, until victory is achieved or destroyed me perish in the struggle. "That seed persistence and resilience of the Prophet since the beginning of the struggle. Apparently nature has not changed even after he managed to become the leader of the great and respected.
On one evening heard the fuss outside the city of Medina. The friend thought the enemy was moving to attack the city. At that time the Prophet was sleeping. So the companions of the Prophet memebritahukan agreed not because they know the Prophet was exhausted. They immediately dispatched an army towards the fuss was. Along the way, before arriving to the place they met premises Prophet who was driving a horse about to return to Medina. Sword slung at his waist.
The Prophet said, "O faithful friend. We just go home to the medina. There's nothing there. There is no enemy. Secure alone. That fuss was just the sound of a horse which was freezing. "What a shame the companions. Apparently they lost responsiveness and less nimble than the Messenger of Allah that seems still fast asleep in bed.
In a battle, the Prophet terlau achieved to guard, he sat under a tree without a blade of any weapon. A young warrior who feared musyirikin, suddenly appeared in front of him, hands on hips standing at Prophet dozed.
In a loud voice, dedengkot enemy named Da'tsur it rebukes the Prophet, holding up his sword, "O Muhammad. Who now can save you from malignancy sword? "
Prophet flinched momentarily, then his eyes straight Da'tsur. Da'tsur thrilled to see a cool but not fearless. He replied calmly, "For as a man, I have no power, there was nothing but God will protect me?"
Da'tsur chills to hear the answer. What kind of God is also the power of the so-called Muhammad was, until he was sure God would protect him? Vacillation witnessed growing Prophet remained steadfast, until finally Da'tsur sword from his grasp and fell apart.
The Prophet immediately took the sword was then held to Da'tsur, "Well, now who will save you from my sword?" With trembling lips Da'tsur replied, "Only you can save me Muhammad. Really, just you alone. "
But the Prophet was not the type of leader who likes to hold a grudge. He did not want membelas violence with violence. So he immediately handed sword back in Da'tsur as owner. With the occurrence of these events, Da'tsur later converted to Islam, and became a hero to defend religion.
Reference:
http://doniekosaputro.blogspot.com/2012/09/kisah-kesabaran-nabi-muhammad-saw.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More